The specifications are great, but wouldn’t it be amazing if we could run AOSP Android on these phones rather than just MIUI? Well, this is XDA-Developers, and developers in our forums always find a way. Now, after the first AOSP-based custom ROM arrived for the Pro model, we have the first AOSP-based custom ROM for the vanilla Redmi Note 10, courtesy of XDA Senior Member ZIDAN44. So, do you use any of these privacy focused custom ROMs? Let us know in our Telegram channel, which you can join from this link. LineageOS is a fork of the now-discontinued CyanogenMod, which was created when Cyanogen Inc. announced they would be disbanding and development for CyanogenMod would be stopped. Afterwards, LineageOS was created as a spiritual successor to CyanogenMod.
- You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Huawei P30 android phone.
- So with this, we round off the guide on how you could backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- The most competent method to backup applications on your non-rooted Android is through Helium.
- In my opinion, if you have a Google Pixel phone, I recommend giving a try to either CalyxOS, CopperheadOS or Lineage.
Mainly by the use of adb shell while booted in TWRP to gain root access without being rooted + dd for the backup. And I’ve made some good progress so far, but now I’m stuck. Many Android devices are being launched in the market to meet the demands of the ever hungry Tech-savvy people.
Paranoid Android ROM is one of the options to consider for a seamless Android experience on rooted devices. This custom ROM is new in its category but has gained quite a level of popularity. It is based on AOSP ROM, which includes Google Apps, and you don’t have to Install Gapps Separately. As you may have guessed, this custom ROM brings a real Android Pie experience to rooted devices.
But before you head towards any of it, you might want to flip through this article that will show you how to backup Android devices and why you should do it. Launch MTKDroidtool.exe in Step 2 and connect your phone. You can back up your firmware using a variety of methods and tools. We’ll go over the most popular and reliable ones down below. So with this, we round off the guide on how you could backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool. We have shared the details for both- a single partition file as well as the entire firmware. If you have any queries relating to the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below.
- Here’s everything about stock ROMs, and why they might be better than custom ROMs in some cases.
- For example, some Android phones come with a Swype feature which allows you to https://elmesondelacava.com/revamp-your-samsung-sgh-t999-with-the-latest/ type a word by swiping your fingers across the letters.
- In that case, DroidWin or any of its members won’t be held responsible.
- Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
- It does nothing radical but brings a clean, AOSP-based ROM with rock-solid stability and a long list of device support.
This ROM lets you customize your lock screen, navigation buttons, animation, etc. Pitch black dark theme is a must-try feature provided by this ROM. MIUI is a ROM developed by Xiaomi; it gives a combined experience of both android and ios. Xiaomi phones come with MIUI already installed in them.